Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's lunch break! Yeah!

It's time to catch up.

So, crazy weeks have past-thank goodness. Vincent and I are finally settling down. We still have lots to go (more painting, more unpacking, putting up curtains and frames), but for the most part we are getting more comfortable with our new home.

As mentioned before, my parents were in town the day after we moved in to our new place. Thanks to them; while Vincent and I were at work they cleaned our yard, our house, cooked and etc.! Even after they have left, I still notice the little things my parents did around the house to make this transition easier on us. Thank you Mom and Dad! I already miss them, but now I miss them more.

Not only did they help us out around the house, but my parents bought me and Vincent a camera!!! What? Snap! Yes! I now have a camera again!!! I'm super duper excited! I have gone a year with out a camera and I'm totally out of habit :). But, here are some experimental pics I took with my new Nikon Coolpix. Apparently the camera can take 16 consecutive shots in one....


It's fun but the only thing is you really can't see the images :).

Hopefully - more images will come!

No comments: