Monday, September 17, 2007

The True Shine Gang

So. I've been in denial but it's time to come to grips with the fact that my camera is gone a broke. It's been broken for two weeks now, but it was this weekend that I really felt my loss.

Brandt Sykes planned a True Shine Weekend for all his workers and their family out by a lake house in Spring City. There were so many Kodak moments to captures as we swam in the lake, did assortments of water sports, had ping pong tournaments, played card games and just having plain fun hanging around the big porch roasting smores. But alas, I don't have pictures to show people. However, my camera still takes videos, so I am able to show you a glimpse of our weekend and the beauty that surrounded us.



So pretty, huh? It's what we needed. So relaxing and rejuvenating. Good social time and good food. Thanks B Sykes!

No comments: