Monday, January 15, 2007

Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards



Vincent's current CD review is out on the Pulse news stands.

I have to admit, being around for Vincent's process of reviewing albums, I become cynical towards the articles he puts out. I have a tendency to ignore the music he plays to review and wait for my turn to pop in my personal collection of music. All the more, I breathe a sigh of relief when he finishes his articles, glad that I can have his company again. All that said, once I get over myself and read the articles, I appreciate his passion for writing. The current review of Tom Waits, Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards has been my favorite read so far (and the album itself is a joy to listen to).

The clip above is the music video for "Lie To Me" from the new album.

2 comments:

Sienna said...

i'm likin' the new colors and layout... :)

tacy said...

tom waits is so cool. i like him in coffee and cigarettes.