Monday, March 19, 2007

update on the broken butt


It has been exactly three weeks since
Vincent's accident that
caused him to break his tail bone.


Since then we haven't been able to do much,
but we have amazing friends
that visit uson a regular basis:
we've had
dinner parties and game nights.
Our small group has been flexible,
and have been gracious enough
to meet at our house every
Wednesday since the fall.


Friends have also worked around Vincent's
disabilities at social functions.
As you can see in the pictures
on the left hand side,
we didn't have to miss
Brandt's birthday celebration.


All that to say, we are in good spirits.
Vincent is still laid up on the couch, and
sitting is still out of the question .
However, he's been able to walk with more ease,
and he's hoping that he's more
than half way to being better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Chris Brock. I know this may sound weird, but I believe you are friends with a good friend of mine from college. Her name is Carrie Galpin; I knew her and her brother Tom when they went to the University of Florida. I would love to find out how she's doing, I haven't talked to her now in nearly five years. If you know how to get in touch with her, please let me know. My email address is christopher.brock@cms.k12.nc.us

Thank you very much.