Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fantasizing about What We All Want



Ever dream of being a rock star? I don't. But I do have fantasies where I step out of my body for about 6 minutes and travel back in time to find myself on stage somewhere in Europe in the late seventies/early eighties, leading a tight band--Gang of Four, for instance--through an even tighter song--like, "What We All Want." In fact, the above video is pretty much the spitting image of that fantasy. This clip makes me believe that I might one day dance again (which, for a man with a broken tailbone, is gospel).

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Come visit me, Vince, and we'll make this fantasy come true.

Kiko and/or Vincent said...

I would love to...once I am able to sit comfortably for the duration of a cross-country plane ride.

Hope all's well in Portland. I enjoyed your review of Pan's Labyrinth, by the way.

vanckirby said...

kiko, thanks for the comments on the student photo blog. hope u and your husband are well or getting well.

hey aaron, ive been looking at your mug all week since we r putting a pic and paragraph about your new job in ebridge this month. hows the new job?

JR said...

One of my favorites by Gang of Four. Amazing song.