Monday, December 11, 2006

Party Central

It's party season. Vincent and I went to the "Christmast sweater-cocktail-cooking decorating-white elepahnt gift exchange-party". We covered all grounds by being at this party.



Emily and I ran around all day in preparation for this party. Em, I think our shirts turned out after all the craziness...we had bought these iron-letters, which ended up ruining our shirts. So in the final count down till the party, Emily ran to Walmart, picked up new materials, I cut the letters out and we sewed "Ho" on our sweaters...completing them seconds before the party. Totally tedious.



Anyways, who cares about the sweaters when Vincent and I ended up drawing these two lovely bottles as our white elephant gifts. Off course, as white elephant rules goes, our joys where stolen from us as the latter gift exchangers snatched it away. We ended up with band aids, stuffed fish and christmas lights.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiko,

Lovely pictures, you guys look awesome. Thomas and I had an ugly christmas sweater moment, i will have to get the pictures to you.

why you holding your belly in the picture, are you having a little bambino -- yeah for bambino's!!

will be in town for new years eve, hopefully you will too please if so count tommy and i in on your plans of fun and mischief.

Anonymous said...

As the one who obtained the bottle of Jack, I promise to make it reappear New Years... We just couldn't let Josiah have it. He wouldn't share...

Kiko and/or Vincent said...

Yeah for the Galpins being here for New Years!!!! We'll be staying in town for Christmas too, so let me know when you'll be here...

Bekah:

I'm not afraid that if it was up to you, that the bottle will reapper...I'm just afraid that your boyfriend isn't going to let that happen.

Anonymous said...

See, that's the beauty of it... he only drinks beer these days.