Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Wedding Album

This past Friday, Emily, Katie and I planned a “Dress-up and Get Down: Halloween Party”. I’m 27 years old and still enjoy playing dress-up…Anyways, lots of fun…I couldn’t finish down loading all my pictures on Flikr, but check out the ones that are up!

And here we are:


I finally was able to dress up as Yoko Ono, I’ve been wanting to for a couple of years now (just because it’s an easy get-up for me) but I either couldn’t find a guy to play my ‘husband’ or I had short hair. This year I had both: a husband and long hair, so it was a fairly easy decision to make for what we would be.

Side note: I’ve read a bit about Yoko, after the party, and didn’t realize what a “character” she is…Oh, and last Halloween Party was when Vincent and I started hanging out. I was Chun-Li and he was a bar fly.

No comments: